**Early Bird Registration Discount extended to 7th September!
FOCAL International Seminar – The Business of Archives
Date: Friday 28th September 2012
Location: Pullman London St. Pancras Hotel, UK
Sign up here
Topics to be discussed:
• How can we encourage the libraries, commissioners and producers to buy into archive based productions
• Footage & content library business models, new markets, new platforms, new opportunities
• Getting libraries, commissioners and co-producers to buy into archive based productions
• The impact of proposed UK legislation on the Footage & Stills industry, archive based productions and the back-catalogue
• John McVay – Chief Executive, PACT
• Matthew White – Co-Owner OVOW Communications and President, Matthew White & Assoc.
• Jean-Luc Vernhet – Operations Director, Media Content Division, INA
• Paul Maidment – Director, BBC Motion Gallery
• Alwyn Lindsey – Director of International Archives AP
• Roger Felber, British Pathe
Hubert Best – FOCAL International’s legal advisor and Advocate and Partner of ENN
FOCAL International, fully established as one of the leading voices in the archive industry, continues to address the challenges facing footage and content archives in the present day.
FOCAL International will be holding a one day seminar on the business of archives 28th September 2012 at the Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (formerly Novotel St Pancras), 100 – 110 Euston Road Town, London NW1 2AJ, UK
The FOCAL International Seminar – The Business of Archives