When it comes to pictures, the ddp visual content group has been among the most important and trusted partners for international publishing houses and media businesses for more than 20 years. In addition to the picture agencies ddp images, laif, Stella Pictures and the partner agency Abaca Press, the group also includes the well-know photo agency brands Picture Press, Intertopics and FoodCentrale and the corporate communications agency Insight Publishing.
ddp visual content group has been entrusted with the photo syndication for well known publishing houses like The New York Times, USA today, The Sun, The Times, The SUNDAY TIMES, Mondadori Photo, Gruner+Jahr, Klambt Media Group
In offices in Hamburg, Paris, Stockholm and Cologne a team of 60 experienced colleagues guarantees perfect service for customers from all media ranges.
Around 60 million images can be researched online. Every day about 30,000 new pictures are edited and the most important are selected for editorial offers.
Always striving to deliver the best possible service ddp offers
• All important news, sport, royals and entertainment-events
• Photo reportages and in-depth features
• High-profile portrait photography
• Premium cover, travel and creative shootings
• First-class food content and recipes
• Historical events and anniversaries
• Human-interest and animal stories
• Images from 100 years of film history
• 7 million creative stock images
• Event photography: Assignments and distribution services
• Authentic photography for corporations and organizations
Content Production – Sourcing – Editing – Curation – Distribution Delivering a reliable journalistic service 365 days a year is a major challenge for marketing agencies, publishing houses or communication departments of corporations and organizations. This is why a growing number of them are using ddp group’s services to reach high-volume clients or to deliver content to all kinds of communication channels. All the necessary services are available on a premium level: international photo production, independent sourcing, editing, media asset management, distribution and accounting services. Our goal is to help our partners to focus on their primary tasks and remain flexible.