Applications are closed for this job
IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin. National & international top clients use a variety of media from IMAGO, from news videos to stock photos, for their editorial & commercial contributions.
This Account Manager (AM) will play an important role in further establishing IMAGO in the DACH publishing space. Working closely with the CEO directly and sales leadership build out strong positions in the largest Media groups whilst moving quickly to add new business in new media verticals.
- Provide a clear, honest, experienced view of all publishing opportunities. Maximize the “now” opportunities whilst strategically developing larger plays into the medium term.
- Development of a clear market development plan in the first 30 days that maps out vertical growth over a 24 month period.
- Build out presence & add new relationships within the key relationships & grow revenue in these target accounts.
- Participate in the wider growth of Imago from a strategic market, product & revenue point of view. Be more than an individual revenue contributor.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Revenue in the DACH territory. Early wins into new clients & sustained growth into key players in the vertical.
- Growth of contacts & “critical mass” engagement.
- A convincing plan for vertical growth over 24 months.
- Positive, collaborative relationships & great communication with all Imago stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of in-market client experience in the media & publishing space. Specific experience & relationships in DACH publishing.
- Deep understanding of the trends & direction of this vertical.
- A track record of sales success.
- A willing accountability and “always hunting” curiosity & outlook .
- Access to relationships in sports, sponsorship & sports marketing is a plus.
- Desire to build something special and deliver growth.
- Native level German & English.
- Insights into a leading medium-sized company and the international media industry
- A friendly, motivated & international team
- Manageable team sizes, direct contact with colleagues and management for opportunities to exchange ideas when needed
- An open company culture with short decision-making processes and no dress code
- A salary in line with the market and free drinks
Our team is all about the development of IMAGO and your own skills. Did we catch your interest? Then please feel free to apply directly with your CV (PDF).
Please mention your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!
**Applications are closed for this job**