Applications are closed for this job
Kinolibrary is a growing community of passionate people, bringing unseen and rare archive footage to media productions across the world. We work with many film collections and filmmakers offering an eclectic array of high quality historical films; from illegal raves in the 80s, the mean streets of New York in the 70s, to the modernization of 60s Dubai and underground punk home movies.
We are looking for a bright, motivated and highly organised individual to join our friendly and busy team to help to bring unseen film collections to life. The position requires attention to detail, an ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, a strong initiative and an enthusiastic attitude.
● Film handling and scanning (training provided)
● Returning and retrieving reels from offsite storage unit
● Assisting with cataloguing of footage
● Creating high resolution clips
Skills/ Experience Required:
● Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
● Demonstrated ability to multitask
● Aptitude for technical tasks
● A passion for film and history
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Good writing, numeracy and IT skills, particularly Excel
● Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X and basic HTML and CSS coding is
● Good at problem solving
● Good communication skills
Salary: £26,000 per annum.
Hours: Full Time, 10am-6pm Monday-Friday Working From: Kinolibrary Studio in Hoxton, London
Closing date for applications: 2 weeks.
**Applications are closed for this job**