Contact Team Service Associate (f/m/d)
IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin. National & international top clients use a variety of media from IMAGO, from news videos to stock photos, for their editorial & commercial contributions.
The Imago Contact team is the first & consistent line of service and communication with our clients, partners & content creators. It is crucial that our new Engagement Associate represents our cultures & values around client service.
- Oversee the client & user contact journey from engagement through successful conclusion. Provide exemplary client service and “connect the dots” to the right teams and contacts.
- Closely track our contact “funnel” and ensure that all our engagement touchpoints have a professional voice & service level behind them.
- Participate in developing our communication & nurture strategy by activating new buyers through campaigns & social in DACH.
- Be the principal contact point for enquiries into our rapidly growing International group.
- Oversee the effective use of a new CRM system and ensuring every aspect of the client journey is tracked.
- Participate in pre & post sales client contact & being the face & voice of our commitment to building great relationships.
- Set a very high bar on service standards across the organization.
The Right candidate..
- will view this role as a launching point for a really good career in creative licensing, account management & client engagement.
- is looking to build a career in a learning environment, not simply a job.
- understands the difference between “good enough” client service & world class client service.
- has experience in a customer or client service environment.
- familiar with CRM systems and comfortable across social media.
- has a passion or strong feel for the creative industries &/or modern media.
- loves engagement, loves people, wants to build relationships.
- does not hide from human contact.
- takes service standards personally and is looking to leave a mark.
- has excellent German (mother tongue level) and good English language skills.
- Insights into a leading medium-sized company and the international media industry
- A friendly, motivated & international team
- Manageable team sizes, direct contact with colleagues and management for opportunities to exchange ideas when needed
- An open company culture with short decision-making processes and no dress code
- A salary in line with the market, free drinks and fruit
Our team is all about the development of IMAGO and your own skills. Did we catch your interest? Then please feel free to apply directly with your CV (PDF).
Please mention your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application!