PAN reader Nick Millen at Proactive UK Ltd dropped us the latest Canon cinema EOS camera, above.
Nick told PAN Hi Will, the main appeal of the camera is going to be to those working in increasingly mixed media, rather than purely stills.
Canon have surprised a lot of people with the introduction of the C200 to their Cinema EOS camera line up this week.
Its features have the potential to appeal to a broad cross section of the media industry, so whether you shoot Weddings, Events, Commercials, Music, Corporate, Drama, Movies or Post-Produced News this new camera is well worth a look.
C200 at a glance;
- Internal 4k 50p recording with 12bit Cinema RAW Light and 8 bit MP4 codecs*
- Continuous 120 fps High Frame Rate with no cropping at Full HD
- Up to 15-stops dynamic range shooting with Cinema RAW Lite
- New dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with touch control and extensive shooting functions
- New 4” Touch Panel with touch AF capability
- Single CFast 2.0 and dual SD card slots
- New modular design more suitable for gimbal and drone mounting