Position: Operations and Sales Support Coordinator
Location: Knaphill, Surrey, UK
Applications are closed for this job
High Level Photography is not your normal photographic company ‐ our team utilises a wide range of expertise, the latest in camera equipment and a variety of unusual methods to capture impressive images from Eye Level to Sky Level.
As well as the more conventional ground level photography, we employ a number of other methods to capture images and video including mast‐mounted vehicles, planes and helicopters, radio‐ controlled drones, crane buckets, cherry pickers and even timelapse camera systems.
Dedication, experience, and expertise are only part of our story, we believe the company is one of a kind and is carving a niche for itself as the go‐to photographers for the property industry.
High Level Photography are looking for an enthusiastic Operations and Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic and expanding team.
You’ll be working in a key role primarily assisting and supporting the Operations Manager and the Account Management team in addition to liaising with other teams within the company to deliver the highest level of customer service.
You’ll need to be highly motivated with a hands‐on attitude and the ability to build relationships with both clients and colleagues. Our clients include commercial agents, surveyors, architects, design agencies and also covering events for marketing and PR companies.
The successful candidate will be proactive and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
This full‐time role is office based at the company’s base at the Lansbury Estate, Knaphill.
• Provide administrative support to the Operations and Account Management team.
• Produce detailed quotes for sales enquiries and ensure all information relating to
quotes/deals is recorded on the High Level Photography CRM system.
• Complete the scheduling and planning for delivery of photography projects.
• Liaise with clients regarding arrangements for photography projects, ensuring we’re able to
meet their requirements.
• Ensure that all regular checks with regards to company equipment are carried out in
accordance with the operations manuals.
Essential skills & experience required:
• Previous experience of working in a Sales Support / Sales Administration role.
• Experience working in fast paced customer service environment.
• Excellent administration skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with ambiguity at times, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile for your colleagues and clients.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications and CRM data entry.
• Have the right to work unrestricted in the UK.
• Your own transport is required as the office is based at Lansbury Estate, Knaphill.
**Applications are closed for this job**
Deadline: August 31st 2022.