Reuters Pictures Sales Executive (German & English speaking)
**Applications are closed for this job**
Primary Location: London, England, GB
This role can be based in London/Gdansk
Note: “Although posting says London, we’re open to other locations as well.”
This is an entry level role and would prove a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, looking to develop a career in sales.
The Reuters Pictures sales team for the Reuters News agency is a global team focusing on transactional picture sales business. Based from our London office the role would suit somebody with excellent business level German & English and would suit a person who wants to develop a sales career in a market leading media business. The Pictures sales team is the first point of contact for many of our clients and the ideal applicant will have attention to detail, a passion for serving customers and a desire to grow revenue and exceed targets.
Reuters News Agency
Reuters provides award-winning coverage of the day’s most important topics, including breaking news, business, finance, politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and much more. Our news reaches a global audience of more than 1 billion people each day. From politics and finance to sports and showbiz, we are committed to fast, accurate and independent reporting. In everything we do, we strive for insight and impact.
About the Role
As an Reuters Pictures Sales Executive at Reuters, you will:
· Become an expert in our Reuters picture product
· Drive revenue growth, attaining assigned pipeline target and sales targets for licensing Reuters’ news and content to the news industry
· Demonstrate the value of our capabilities to influence decision-makers through informed conversations and online demonstrations about competitive intelligence needs, efficiency, strategic planning and growth expectations
· Collaborate with global teammates to increase the agency business, focused on single asset purchases
· You will be responsible for actioning marketing generated leads as well as self-generating leads in your sales territory. Your main focus is on transactional business in the DACH region which requires the ability to prioritize sales and administration activities
To be our Reuters Pictures Sales Executive, you will likely:
· Be a tenacious salesperson with the ability to understand and connect with your customers through exceptional interpersonal communication skills and be able to work with marketing generated leads as well as generating your own leads using social selling techniques
· Understand copyright, licensing and media sales
· Ideally would have some direct sales experience either as a frontline salesperson or in lead qualification or sales support role. Open to applications from graduate level candidates as well.
· Demonstrate that you have consistently achieved monthly, quarterly, annual sales objectives through securing new business and contract renewals in order to meet and exceed targets
· Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment.
· Have good attention to detail and the ability to manage your time and clients needs effectively.
· Have business level written & spoken German & English language skills.
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com would be an advantage.
What’s in it For You
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
· Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
· Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our employees.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
**Applications are closed for this job**