Here’s how to list your photo agency on our Photo Libraries page and your photo tech company on our Industry Suppliers page
All you need to do is send:
• Your company logo or an image you want to head the listing with.
• A short description of your images or service.
• Contact details and/or a link to your site where you want picture buyers to land.
Send this all to email@example.com – We’ll put the listing together for you.
The price for a photo library/agency is £175 for a 12 month listing on the Photo Libraries page and £250 as year for the Suppliers page.
Once we have built your listing we’ll send you a link to approve, when you are happy we invoice – payable by bank transfer or PayPal – then you enjoy a year on PhotoArchiveNews.com!
- Here’s more about the PAN readership.
• If you would like to advertise with a banner advert on the home page and/or the subscribers newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
[…] How to list your photo business on PAN […]