Fotofringe exhibitor living4media -part of the photo library group which includes StockFood and seasons.agency- are online this week with a new website. The new design includes additional user-friendly functions:
- Faster search: From the welcome page, a search by category function.
- Fresh insights: Under “New Features” and “New Images” on the welcome page you can find the latest consignments and productions.
- More inspiration: In the new section “News & Inspirations” we present current trends, interior styles, editorial stories and our photographers.
- New functions: An extended results page and the improved Likebox will make your search efforts even more effective.
- Suitable recommendations: On the image preview page, we recommend “More Features” and “More Images” which we think might be of interest to you.
- Feature download: On the feature detail page, you can download all feature layouts immediately.
- Feature reservation: A fillable form is now available to immediately “reserve” your favorite feature.
- Online purchase: With our new shopping cart you can purchase directly from the website.also …..For the chance to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £100. come and find StockFood at H2/7. Identify the foodstuffs not commonly found in most domestic kitchens to show us your foodie credentials. That’s not enough though, we want to see your picture research skills too! Find the images on www.stockfood.co.uk and send us your like-box to be entered into a prize draw from all correct entries received.
If you know a Rambutan when you see one, you may just have what it takes but expect to be challenged further.
Terms and conditions can be found on the StockFood website.